Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A glimpse of the future

We are currently doing a unit study on George Washington Carver and learning so much. Today my dear child filled out an application for Tuskegee University. As I sat there helping her with the questions and in filling in the blanks I got a little sad. She seems to be growing up so fast. Then again maybe not so fast as when we filled in her anticipated date of enrollment to the school as 2018. How innocent she was when she read the $25 application fee and said,"Well, no one said college was free."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids say the darndest things! :)
That's very cute.
I hope you are all well. I think Faith has a cold, but other than that, we're good.
Your sunset picture was pretty, so it had a few cars in it, oh well. :D
Love ya,
Marie :)

Followers